Executive homes in a picturesque village
We are delighted to continue our strong relationship with Palladian Homes, offering for sale these stunning executive homes in the picturesque village of Kilham.
Sympathetically designed to compliment its historic village surroundings, Woldgate Pastures is a stunning development of 11 three, four and five-bedroom new homes. Located in the beautiful conservation village of Kilham, Woldgate Pastures blends peaceful rural living with modern comfort and style – all within 20 minutes of the east Yorkshire coast.
Plot 1: The Sledmere 1,722 sq ft https://bit.ly/2t25Llz
The Sledmere is a distinctive detached family home with four double bedrooms, a large open kitchen-dining area and double aspect living room leading on to the rear garden via French doors. Externally, the gardens are brick walled to the rear with lawns laid throughout. A York stone patio completes the landscaping. The Sledmere has an attached double garage with private parking for two cars.
Plot 9: The Howsham 1,798 sq ft https://bit.ly/2S2kUm7
Standing proudly on a corner position with a large extended kitchen-dining area and separate study, the Howsham offers an impressive layout for the whole family to enjoy. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms. Externally, gardens are brick walled to the rear with lawns laid throughout, with a York stone patio completing the landscaping. The Howsham also enjoys an attached double garage with private parking for two cars.
Plot 11: The Dalton 1,604 sq ft https://bit.ly/2ScwpGQ
Handsomely presented throughout, and with a spacious open plan kitchen-dining room and adjoining utility room, The Dalton also offers four double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master. Externally, the striking front facing elevation is finished in an off-white render with contrasting brick details and a bespoke front door portico. The Dalton has a single attached garage and private drive parking, with a garden that includes pre-laid lawn.
Every Palladian home is finished to an exacting specification. From wood-floored hallways to Farrow & Ball colour palettes, we believe that it’s the small details that make the biggest impression.
• Entrance hallways with wood flooring throughout
• Deep skirting boards and architraves finished in Farrow & Ball colours
• Internal doors painted in Farrow & Ball colour palettes with high quality polished chrome ironmongery
• Living rooms with inglenook style fireplace and wood burning stoves
• Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer
• Freestanding gas range cookers or integrated eye-level cookers
• Kitchen/dining area floors finished in oak flooring
• Halogen flush spot lights to kitchen ceilings
• Splashback areas to kitchen work surfaces in matching upstands
• Painted staircase spindles and newels finished with solid oak
• Bathrooms to all areas and cloakrooms finished with Ideal Standard Contemporary White sanitaryware throughout
• Shower cubicles fully glazed in clear glass with mains pressure showers or handsets (where over bath)
• Bathroom/en suite wall tiling to half-height and full height over showers from a select range
• Centrally heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms and en suites
• Mains gas central heating throughout with wall-hung slimline radiators
• Zone-controlled thermostat heating on all floors
• All walls decorated in Estate matte emulsion from Farrow & Ball colour palettes
• All ceilings decorated in white emulsion • Pre-wired satellite connections to living room and other TV points as provided
• NACOSS home intruder alarm system
• Smoke alarms on all floors
• Flush-fitting power sockets and switches throughout
• All garages include power and lighting
STAMP DUTY PAID
At list price on legal completions before end of April 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
HELP TO BUY
All Palladian homes are eligible for the Government’s Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme. With a Help to Buy Equity Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home – so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home. Terms and conditions apply.
Located around five miles away from the market town of Driffield, Kilham is a picturesque and tranquil hamlet with historic roots that stretch back more than a thousand years. Kilham boasts a highly rated Church of England primary school, a Grade 1 listed parish church dating from Norman times, and a range of amenities that include a Post Office, butchers, village shop and pubs. Beverley and its many attractions are just 30 minutes away by car, as are the golden sands of the East Yorkshire coast – with Scarborough, Filey and Flamborough all within reach.
Woldgate Pastures is located at the eastern edge of Kilham, adjoined by rolling fields and stunning views. Situated on the corner of Burton Road and East End, the development is a short walk from the village centre and easily accessible by car.