STAMP DUTY PAID of £9,750* Three stunning mews-style house in one of Yorkshire's most sought-after villages. Overlooking rolling hills towards Eddlethorpe and Menethorpe, Mount Farm Mews sits atop the small village of Westow - a location that dates back to the 1500s with strong ties to agriculture and the natural environment. Comprised of three gorgeous mews-style houses, the development will offer residents elegant contemporary housing in the peaceful surrounds of a beautiful historic village.
4 Mount Farm Mews - 1,400 sq ft The larger of the two available properties at Mount Farm Mews, number four mirrors the floorplan of its counterpart but benefits from an extended footprint across both floors. Boasting the same high specification as its end-of-mews twin, the property enjoys Georgian-style sliding sash windows, cast iron-look radiators and oak flooring to ground floors. With garage and ample parking.
Timeless style, unrivalled quality Every Palladian home is finished to an exacting specification. From wood-floored hallways to Farrow & Ball colour palettes, we believe that it’s the small details that make the biggest impression.
• Built using locally sourced tumbled limestone and clay pantiled roof • Yorkshire stone cills to traditional sash windows with high performance double glazing and finished in bespoke colour • York stone patio and adjoining lawn • Gravel driveway and detached single garage
• Oak internal doors throughout with polished chrome ironmongery • Oak flooring throughout the ground floor (20 year manufacturer’s guarantee) • Deep skirting boards and wide architraves painted in Farrow & Ball colours • Interior paintwork selected from Farrow & Ball colour palettes • Oak newel posts and balustrade • Insulated Easi-joist metal web first floor joists with increased acoustic performance and moisture resistant flooring
• Howdens Fairford Dove Grey units (25 year manufacturer’s guarantee) with chrome handles • White quartz worktop and upstand • Traditional white ceramic sink with mixer tap • Integrated dishwasher and washing machine • Freestanding dual fuel gas range cooker and stainless steel extractor
• Contemporary white sanitaryware • Mains pressurised showers with large slimline trays • Dakar grey glazed porcelain wall tiles
• Worcester Bosch boiler with 5 year guarantee • Dual zone controlled thermostat heating to ground and first floors • Grey finished column radiators throughout plot 4 (& ground floor only of plot 2) • Chrome heated towel rails in bathrooms
• Flush LED spotlights to kitchen and bathroom ceilings • Integrated smoke alarms on all floors • NACOSS home intruder alarm system • Flush-fitting chrome power sockets and switches throughout • Pre-wired satellite connections to living room and all bedrooms • Telephone points to living room and bedrooms • Power and lighting to garage • Contemporary lantern style external lightingHELP TO BUY
All Palladian homes are eligible for the Government's Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme. With a Help to Buy Equity Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home - so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home. Terms and conditions apply.
*STAMP DUTY PAID at list price on legal completions before 12th July 2019 (£9,750)
With a population of just over 300, much of Westow lies within a conservation area - 15 properties in the village are Grade II listed by English Heritage. A small community with indelible ties to Yorkshire's agricultural history, Westow borders the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Although it offers a peaceful and secluded environment, the village is just five miles from the market town of Malton and 15 from the city of York.
Mount Farm Mews is located at the tail end of Chapel Lane - a short walk from the Blacksmith’s Arms and easily accessible by car.