A stunning, newly constructed bespoke home in a peaceful position in the highly desirable and picturesque village of Alne. Ready for immediate occupation.
Tucked away on the fringe of the village, this sympathetic home sits proudly as one of two new homes constructed by local craftsmen, in harmony with the neighbouring homes. The property enjoys far reaching views over paddocks and farmlands towards the White Horse in the distance.
The impressive and characterful interior, which extends to over 2300 sq ft is flooded with natural light and includes timber windows throughout and dual bi-fold doors.
Through the impressive contemporary Oak door and full height side windows is a welcoming reception hallway (with cloak cupboards) providing direct access to the principal reception rooms. To the front elevation is both a study and lounge opening onto the patio and garden beyond.
The centrepiece of the home is the impressive dining kitchen offering a sociable living space with both French and bi-fold doors onto the patio. The quality kitchen includes a comprehensive range of wall and base units and central island/breakfast bar, complemented by a full range of premium integrated appliances. From the kitchen is a useful fitted utility room with provision for appliances and courtesy door to the side. In addition is a WC off the hallway.
To the first floor are five well-proportioned bedrooms and a stylish house bathroom. Both the master bedroom (with dressing area) and guest bedroom have en-suites.
Externally is a gravelled driveway providing off street parking to the front and a sweeping drive leading to the substantial detached double garage and further provision for parking. The south facing rear garden will be laid to lawn in readiness for the new owner. Perimeter fencing surrounds the boundary.
• Conservation Village
• Individually designed & built by local architects and builders
• 2,327 sq ft (excl. garage)
• South facing rear garden
• 10 year Structural Warranty
• LPG Underground tank with Worcester boiler.
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor.
• Detached garage with electric Alutech insulated doors, internal electrics & lighting
• Outside tap to rear of the property
• External lighting
• Timber windows finished in Farrow & Ball colours
• Generous storage off the hallway
• Neutral tones/finishes throughout
• Carpets to lounge, sitting room, study, stairs, landing & bedrooms
• Oak flooring from hallway through kitchen/dining room
• Oak internal doors and staircase.
• Brushed steel sockets throughout
• Mains smoke alarm
• Fully fitted Schuller kitchen with large central island/breakfast bar with lighting over
• Quartz work surfaces and splash backs.
• NEFF Pyrolytic Hide & Slide oven & microwave with warming drawer
• NEFF 5 Combizone induction hob & extractor
• NEFF dishwasher
• Full height integrated larder fridge
• Full height integrated larder freezer
• Full height pantry unit
• The utility continues with the same units, work surfaces & fixtures
• Provision for appliances
• Courtesy door to side
• Vileroy & Boch bath and tiles (full)
• Duravit vanity unit, wall mounted toilet with soft close lid
• Touch light mirror
• Hans Grohne Select rain power shower & Puravide tap
• Durvait vanity unit, wall mounted toilet with soft close lid
• Touch light mirror
• Vileroy & Bosch tiles (full)
The attractive and sought-after village of Alne enjoys a thriving community including a highly regarded primary school. Also within the village is the popular Bluebell Country Inn, a recreational ground with sports field, church and a bus service. The children’s play park boasts a skate park, fitness and wildlife areas. The village is well positioned for access to the A1 (M) (9 miles), York (12 miles) and Harrogate (19 miles).
Nearby is the Aldwark Manor Golf and Spa hotel with swimming pool and gym open to the public. Tollerton is less than 2 miles away with a local village shop and post office. The renowned private schools of Queen Ethelburga’s College and Cundall Manor are in neighbouring villages.
Travelling out of York in a northerly direction along Shipton Road and proceed to the roundabout which meets the A1237 York outer ring road. Take the third exit continuing along Shipton Road for approximately 8 miles. Take the left turn into Forest Lane and a further left into Main Street. Travel along Main Street into Alne village and turn right into Gale Road and continue onto Back Lane. Alder House is towards the end on the left hand side.
Some of the images are CGI enhanced and should be used for illustrative purposes only.